We’re looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager that will drive key go-to-market initiatives at GetEmails. We work closely with product management, engineering, and design to define our product roadmap and we partner with marketing, sales, and success to bring new products and features to market. We’re looking for a strategic, analytical, collaborative product marketer to join our fast-growing team to support our enterprise businesses. Focus areas will include products like GetEmails Data Enrichment and development of new identity resolution products for GetEmails, as well as support for our enterprise business with customer and competitive marketing.
- Oversee the launch of new products and features by collaborating with product management, marketing, and sales
- Refine Segment’s packaging based on a deep understanding of our customers, market trends, and our product
- Create compelling positioning and collateral that showcases the value of our products
- Synthesize market, customer success, and sales needs to help inform and develop the product roadmap
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and keep a pulse on the competitive landscape to inform our go-to-market strategy
- Lead marketing campaigns that will generate leads for our sales team.
- Have 8+ years of relevant work experience (marketing, product, sales), including 4+ years of B2B product marketing experience
- Are incredibly organized and efficient—you take on complex projects and campaigns and own them from start to finish
- Have led feature launches autonomously and contributed to large product launches
- Have strong product instincts and technical curiosity that translate to clear packaging, positioning, and messaging
- Have exceptional written, communication, and speaking skills
- Thrive in cross-functional environments and can effectively collaborate with product, marketing, and sales teams
- Approach all projects with a customer-first mindset
- MBA is a plus
GetEmails is an Equal Employment / Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by law.
GetEmails does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GetEmails’ human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GetEmails. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GetEmails. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GetEmails. GetEmails shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies.