We’re looking for an experienced Sr. Growth Marketing Manager to join our expanding team. The Sr. Growth Marketing Manager – Acquisition will develop our acquisition strategy and manage all of our paid and organic channels. The role will focus on growing our top of funnel metrics to hit overall pipeline goals through a variety of B2B and B2C marketing tactics. The role will also have the opportunity to hire a small team to support channel management and day-to-day execution.
- Own entire acquisition strategy across all paid and organic channels
- Contribute to company pipeline goals (MQLs, QOs) while improving lead quality and channel efficiency (CPA, ROAS)
- Grow existing paid channels (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc) and explore opportunities to expand into new channels while developing a robust and prioritized testing roadmap
- Set SEO strategy and implement recommendations from our SEO agency
- Develop and foster strong relationships with media partners and digital agencies
- Build and manage a small team of high-performing growth marketers
- Work cross-functionally with our data science, product and sales teams to achieve short and long term business goals
- Oversee media budgets, budget tracking, and budget reconciliation process
- Provide regular reporting on campaign performance and progress to overall quarterly goals
- 4+ years working in a performance marketing role with 2+ years management experience
- Hands-on experience working on self-serve platforms such as Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, etc
- Proficiency with BI/ reporting tools such as Looker, Google Analytics, Tableau, etc
- Expert analytical skills – ability to analyze data in Excel / Google Sheets, decipher trends, and develop strategic recommendations. SQL/R a plus.
- Effectively communicate objectives and performance results across senior stakeholders on cross-functional teams
- Understanding of the customer journey and ability to optimize for down-funnel performance
- Able to drive overall media buying processes from forecasting, budgeting, prioritization, campaign execution and optimization
- Creative thinking and ability to test out-of-the-box solutions
- Scrappy ability to get stuff done, roll up your sleeves, and tackle something hands-on
GetEmails is an Equal Employment / Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by law.
GetEmails does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GetEmails’ human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GetEmails. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GetEmails. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GetEmails. GetEmails shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies.