We’re looking for a Market Strategy & Planning Manager to join the team at GetEmails. This role will partner with the broader marketing organization to maximize their business impact. Using a mix of customer insight, funnel analysis, and business acumen, you will prioritize the levers at the marketing team’s disposal to drive revenue growth. You will own the design and delivery of projects that act upon the priorities you identify and build long-term, durable value for Segment. You will be an ambassador to revenue operations, sales, product, finance, and other cross-functional teams to ensure marketing priorities are understood and aligned with broader company efforts.
- Develop business modeling and forecasting methodologies that help Segment better understand key levers for impact and where investment is needed.
- Design, own, and drive to through delivery initiatives designed to improve marketing impact on Segment’s business results.
- Provide strategic counsel to marketing executives anchored in data and customer insight.
- Uncover market opportunities for Segment, and align marketing capabilities with the rest of the organization to qualify and capture.
- Manage and improve the process for how the group sets, tracks, and reports on activity that ties to measurable business impact.
- Collaborate with Analytics and Finance teams to measure the success of the organization through data for executive-level review.
- Streamline and manage the group’s budget setting, tracking, and reconciliation process.
- Be a conduit to cross-functional teams for sharing insight, and delivering feedback to marketing teams in service of building a learning organization.
- Have 5-7+ years of work experience in marketing operations, sales/revenue operations, or sales strategy in a high-growth B2B technology business.
- Are comfortable working with complex data sets to uncover insight.
- Have a proven track record of scaling cross-functional go-to-market initiatives.
- Can deliver high-quality work while managing multiple projects.
- Can maintain good judgment in fast-paced environments.
- Can interact with executives with confidence, and articulate business dynamics that reflect an understanding of their function.
- Have excellent written and oral communication with visual presentation skills.
- Are comfortable navigating analytics platforms (e.g. Tableau, Looker), with demonstrated spreadsheet-based planning and modeling expertise.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce (SFDC) with thorough understanding of reporting and how lead, contact, account, and opportunity objects work together.
- Bonus – MBA, investment banking, or consulting background that is paired with your operating experience at a high-growth technology company.
- Bonus – Experience at technology companies at different stages in their growth curve (both early-stage and late-stage).
- Bonus – Experience working with different B2B marketing attribution and multi-touch models.
- Bonus – Proficiency with SQL or other data query languages used in analytics.
GetEmails is an Equal Employment / Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by law.
GetEmails does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GetEmails’ human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GetEmails. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GetEmails. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GetEmails. GetEmails shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies.