We’re looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager to join our expanding team. As a member of the GetEmails’ Marketing Team, you will help build the media and publishing arm of GetEmails. You will be responsible for creating content to drive awareness, engagement, and demand with current and future GetEmails customers.
- Create long-form content (guides, whitepapers, etc) that help further interest, desire, and action.
- Take existing, top of the funnel content and repurpose it for specific industries and verticals.
- Partner with the sales team and ensure they have the most relevant content required in the field.
- Partner with the marketing team (ABM, demand gen) and ensure they have the most relevant content required.
- Interview subject matter experts and industry professionals and help them translate their ideas into compelling content.
- Distribute your content through the relevant channels, both external and internal.
- An editorial mindset and journalistic approach
- Experience as a content marketing manager, preferably writing technical content
- An interest and aptitude in over-communication
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized, able to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with the software industry
- BONUS: Understanding of GetEmails and Martech in general
- BONUS: A passion and strong understanding of the customer data platform industry and our mission
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, organized, and a strategic thinker
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
GetEmails is an Equal Employment / Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by law.
GetEmails does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GetEmails’ human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GetEmails. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GetEmails. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GetEmails. GetEmails shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies.