Generic webhooks allow you to post contact data to a URL of your choosing in JSON format.
1. To set up an integration using generic Webhooks, head to Integrations and click the Webhook option. Click on Integrations from the left navigation panel in GetEmails. Then, click Available Integrations at the top and choose the Webhook icon.
2. Type your test URL into Webhook URL. You can also enter custom JSON data in the box below it. This will be merged with the contact data we pass through to the webhook endpoint.
3. Once you enter your URL and custom JSON data and connect, you will see a success confirmation:
4. Click Yes to upload collected contacts. Then, click Next.
5. Enable the integration, and click Finish.
6. You will be taken to the Integration Settings. You can view your API Details, Disable/Enable or Remove the integration, and turn Contact Sync on or off.
The data that will push to your webhook URL includes:
:clicked_at=>Thu, 26 Sep 2019 19:47:42 UTC +00:00,