You can integrate your GetEmails account directly with Cordial.
An integration between GetEmails and Cordialy does two things:
- Automatically sends contacts acquired in your GetEmails account to Cordial into a list of your choosing.
- Ability to set up custom filters to sync filters (ie, send leads from different domains to different lists or ESPs).
What you’ll need
1. Your API Key. Click your username in the top-right hand corner. Then, click API Keys.
2. Click +New.
3. Give it an API key name, and add a Description and IP Address. Click Generate Key. Then, copy the API Key.
Note: The integration will require IP approval. You will have to whitelist GetOpeners’ IP addresses, which are subject to change without notice. Please contact support at support[at]getemails.com for an updated list.
You can complete the IP whitelist in Cordial by clicking here.
Contact us at support[at]getemails.com for updated IPs.
To get started
1. Click on Integrations from the left navigation panel in GetEmails. Then, click Available Integrations at the top and choose the Cordial icon.
2. Paste your API Key, and click Connect.
3. Click Yes to upload your collected contacts. Then, choose the list you want to sync contacts with from the drop-down menu.
Choose whether you want to enable custom sync options.
If you check the box to enable custom sync options, that will display five options: filter by email domain, full or portion of a landing page URL, landing page domain, referrer URL, and state.
This feature allows you to filter your GetEmails contacts before you send them to your ESP. For example, you can send all contacts who hit different landing pages to separate lists. Or, send all of your California leads to one ESP and Texas leads to another.
Email domain: This field auto-fills/populates with email domains (ex. Gmail, Yahoo Mail, AOL, etc.) from your collected contacts.
Full or portion of a landing page URL: If you’ve put the script on several pages or the entire site, this field allows you to pull out contacts who have only hit Landing Page A or Landing Page B. This option does not auto-populate, so you will have to add in the exact URL.
Landing page domain: If you added script to both GetEmails.com and Robly.com, for example, the landing page domain would be either GetEmails.com or Robly.com. This field will auto-populate.
State: This filter allows you to pull out only contacts from one or more states.
Referrer URL: This is the URL the contact comes to your site from.
When you’re finished, click Next.
4. Enable the integration. Once you enable the integration, your collection sync settings will apply and begin. Then, click Finish.
5. Once the integration is complete, you will see the integration date, API details, and the option to set/change the list it’s synced to. You can also Remove the integration from this page at the top.
Change the sync’d list
1. To change the list you’ve synchronized with, click Integrations > Dots > Settings.
2. Click the pencil icon next to Contact Sync. Click Yes next to Upload collected contacts if you haven’t already. Choose a list from the drop-down menu under Sync contacts to List. You can also adjust your custom sync options here. Click Save.
Remove the integration
1. To remove the integration, click Integrations > Dots > Remove.
You can view your daily sync history under Sync Summary on your integration page. It will show you the date, number of completions, if there are any failures, and the number that are in the queue.
To access all of your sync history, click View Full History under Sync Summary. If there’s a failure, it will show the email address, what type of failure has occurred under ESP Feedback, and the date and time of the failure.
If you have questions about the error message, you can contact support at support[at]getemails.com.