You can integrate your GetOpeners account directly with Blueshift.
An integration between GetOpeners and Blueshift allows you to sync live open events so you can send your audience an automated email when they are in their inbox.
What you’ll need
1. Your API Key. From your Blueshift dashboard, click the three lines (or your username) in the top-right corner. Click Account Settings in the drop-down. Then, click Show next to Event API Key, and copy the text that appears.
To get started
1. From your GetEmails dashboard, click the GetOpeners logo in the top-left corner.
2. The drop-down menu will appear. Click GetOpeners. You will be taken to the GetOpeners dashboard.
3. Click on Integrations from the left navigation panel in GetOpeners. Then, click Available Integrations at the top and choose the Blueshift icon.
4. Paste your Event API Key, and click Connect.
5. Click Yes to sync live open events. Type your Event (Event) name that you want to sync your live open events with. Then, click Next.
6. Enter an email address that already exists in Blueshift to send a test event. Click Send. If you don’t currently have contacts, click Next.
7. Enable the integration. Then, click Finish.
Remember: For the integration to work, it needs to be Enabled AND have Event Sync turned on (choose “Yes”).
8. You will be taken to Integration Settings. This is where you can Disable/Enable the integration, Remove it, and edit your Event Sync settings.
9. The test event will appear in Blueshift’s Settings > Events under the event name you chose to sync with.
How to send a test event
1. From your Integration Settings, click the edit icon next to Event Sync. Once you have your Event (Event) selected, click Send Test Event.
2. Paste an email address that already exists in Blueshift to send a test event. Click Send.
How to change Event Sync
If you want to edit or enable/disable your Event Sync, you can do that in your Integration Settings.
1. Go to Integrations. Then, click the three dots next to the integration name, and click Settings.
2. Click the pencil icon next to Event Sync.
3. You can choose if you want to Synchronize collected events by toggling between Yes/No. To change the Event (Event), type a different event name in the box.
4. When you’re finished making your changes, click Save.
How to remove the integration
To remove an integration, go to Integrations. Then, click the dots next to the integration name, and click Remove.
You can view your daily sync history under Sync Summary on your integration page. It will show you the date, number of completions, if there are any failures, and the number that are in the queue.
To access all of your sync history, click View Full History under Sync Summary. If there’s a failure, it will show the email address, what type of failure has occurred under ESP Feedback, and the date and time of the failure.
If you have questions about the error message, you can contact support at support[at]getemails.com.