You can integrate your GetOpeners account directly with Blastable.
An integration between GetOpeners and Blastable allows you to sync live open events so you can send your audience an automated email when they are in their inbox.
What you’ll need
1. Your API Key. To find your API Key, click Settings > API Keys. Then, click Create New (if you don’t have one).
2. Give the API Key a Name, Copy the Public Key, and click Save Changes.
To get started
1. From your GetEmails dashboard, click the GetOpeners logo in the top-left corner.
2. The drop-down menu will appear. Click GetOpeners. You will be taken to the GetOpeners dashboard.
3. Click on Integrations from the left navigation panel in GetOpeners. Then, click Available Integrations at the top and choose the Blastable icon.
4. Paste your API Key, and click Connect.
5. Click Yes to sync live open events. Select your List (event identifier) that you want to sync your live open events with from the drop-down menu. Then, click Next.
6. Enter an email address that already exists in Blastable to send a test event. Click Send. If you don’t currently have contacts, click Next.
7. Set up the unengaged filter renewal to automatically refresh your unengaged list once a month by clicking Yes. Choose the Unengaged List from the drop-down menu. Then, click Next.
8. Enable the integration. Then, click Finish.
Remember: For the integration to work, it needs to be Enabled AND have Event Sync turned on (choose “Yes”).
9. You will be taken to Integration Settings. This is where you can Disable/Enable the integration, Remove it, and edit your Event Sync settings.
10. This is what a contact synchronized from GetOpeners looks like in Blastable.
How to send a test event
1. From your Integration Settings, click the edit icon next to Event Sync. Once you have your List (event identifier) selected, click Send Test Event.
2. Paste an email address that already exists in Blastable to send a test event. Click Send.
How to change unengaged list refresh
1. From your Integration Settings, click the pencil next to Unengaged List Refresh.
2. Turn the refresh on by clicking Yes. Select a filter by choosing one from the drop-down menu under Select your Unengaged List. Click Save.
3. Remember, the refresh will run exactly one month from the day you turn it on.
How to change Event Sync
If you want to edit or enable/disable your Event Sync, you can do that in your Integration Settings.
1. Go to Integrations. Then, click the three dots next to the integration name, and click Settings.
2. Click the pencil icon next to Event Sync.
3. You can choose if you want to Synchronize collected events by toggling between Yes/No. To change the List (event identifier), choose a list from the drop-down menu.
4. When you’re finished making your changes, click Save.
How to remove the integration
To remove an integration, go to Integrations. Then, click the dots next to the integration name, and click Remove.
You can view your daily sync history under Sync Summary on your integration page. It will show you the date, number of completions, if there are any failures, and the number that are in the queue.
To access all of your sync history, click View Full History under Sync Summary. If there’s a failure, it will show the email address, what type of failure has occurred under ESP Feedback, and the date and time of the failure.
If you have questions about the error message, you can contact support at support[at]getemails.com.