In this video, we’ll walk you through how to find your GetEmails snippet script and add it to your Weebly site.
Where to find your GetEmails snippet script
1. From your GetEmails Dashboard, click Code Snippet in the left navigation. Then, click View Script next to the domain you want to add the snippet script to.
2. Check the box next to Collection, and then click Copy Code </>.
How to add collection snippet script
1. Log in to your Weebly account.
2. Click Edit Site.
3. Click Settings.
4. Click SEO.
5. Paste the HTML code copied from GetEmails into the Footer Code or Header Code box. Click Save.
6. From your GetEmails dashboard, click On next to Script Status to turn your script on.
How to add suppression snippet script
The suppression script can be added to your website on any pages that you do NOT want GetEmails to collect email addresses. Generally speaking, you would put this script on landing pages where the person has already converted, and therefore, you have already collected their email address.
Examples of pages you’d want to add the suppression script to are post-checkout, thank you, and confirmation pages.
1. From your GetEmails Dashboard, click Code Snippet in the left navigation and then View Script. Check the box next to Suppression, and click Copy Code.
2. From your Weebly editor, click Pages at the top, and then choose the page you want to add the suppression script to (ex. Thank You page).
3. Click SEO Settings.
4. Paste your GetEmails suppression script into the Header Code box. Click Publish in the top right when you’re finished.
5. From your GetEmails dashboard, click On next to Script Status to turn your script on.