In this video, we’ll show you where to find your GetEmails snippet script code and how to add it to your Google Tag Manager.
Where to find your GetEmails snippet script:
1. From your GetEmails Dashboard, click Code Snippet in the left navigation. Then, click View Script next to the domain you want to add the snippet script to.
2. Check the box next to Collection, and then click Copy Code </>.
How to add snippet script:
1. Log in to Google Tag Manager. Click New Tag.
2. You can give the tag a title at the top. Click the pencil image in the Tag Configuration section.
3. Click Custom HTML under Custom.
4. Paste your GetEmails script into the HTML box.
5. You will need to choose a trigger at the bottom to make the tag fire. Click the pencil icon in the Triggering section.
6. Choose a trigger, such as page views on all pages.
Note for SPA/React sites: You should set your Triggers for All Pages as seen above, as well as All History Events:
7. Once you have chosen a trigger, click Save in the top right.
8. From your GetEmails dashboard, click On next to Script Status to turn your script on.